YOUR PET PEEVE:
People staring at their phones.
Energetic & Stimulating
No more lap-staring in the room.
Variety of topics and approaches available for different occasions.
Easy to Understand
I breakdown complex topics into simple terms.
"I have sat through presentations with speakers who were nervous. Benoit is smooth and has a nice flow."
"Through attending this event, I acquired more professional connections and witnessed community-building. I would recommend Benoit as a speaker because he is knowledgeable and detailed, and knows when to keep it moving. His passion comes through as well. The best qualities a speaker can have are a combination of passion and knowledge. To me these seem to be the pillars of successful speakers."
"His exemplary speaking skills draw the attention of the listeners, and he has been able to keep the audience glued to his long speeches on multiple occasions. His unique ability to approach a problem, by breaking it down into little systems, and solving each piece before combining the entire solved puzzle has produced marvelous results during the course."
"You know how boring it is to have to sit through a presentation that is not inspiring and not relatable? Benoît offers the opposite: he grabs attention of the audience and speaks very well. He shares lots of his knowledge and experiences which makes you want to pay close attention. The way he uses props –like whiteboards– to illustrate concepts is awesome."
"When we feel like we don't really know others in the groups or teams in which we find ourselves, we can sometimes find group activities to be uncomfortable. After the event, I felt closer to everyone in there–a bond was created. The event space was very welcoming and comfortable. I got to bond with some really cool people, became more comfortable with the everyone, and gained confidence in myself through the activities. Benoit is good at talking and connecting with people and his confidence is contagious. I would definitely recommend him as a speaker."
"Meeting and connecting openly with new people, or attending an unfamiliar event, can sometimes feel uncomfortable. During this particular experience, I found the atmosphere warm, comfortable and intimate. Accompanied by Benoit's gentle facilitation and the openness of the group, I felt loved, adored, and "seen". I also experienced an awareness of what connection and deep value feels like, and a sense of increased confidence and increased connection. In our world loneliness is deeply harmful, thankfully people like Benoît are creating space for us to combat this."
"If I don't know who is giving a talk, I am not always sure I will want to attend. Benoit's enthusiasm and clear communication helped me better understand how to communicate to my market. He helped me understand new concepts of communication optimization and the importance of key performance indicators. His enthusiasm is quite contagious."
Past Speaking Engagements
"Speech is power: speech is to persuade, to convert, to compel"
-ralph waldo emerson
Regenerative Agriculture: A Solution to
Social, Environmental, & Economic Aggregated-Context-Complications for System Design
9th World Conference on Ecological Restoration
AI & Blockchain to Scale Profitable Invesment in Smallholder Agroforestry
Forestry & Agriculture Investment Summit 2021
GUEST speaker & workshop facilitator
developing a professional online presence & network
SUSTAINABILITY MANAGEMENT SCHOOL (SUMAS)
MASTER'S PROGRAM EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP COURSe
SYSTEMS-THINKING APPLICATIONS FOR FIELD WORK & GOVERNANCE
SUSTAINABILITY MANAGEMENT SCHOOL (SUMAS)
BUILDING TEAMS through TRANSPARENCY & RECOGNITION
TAOS, NEW MEXICO
WET SOLUTIONS FOR DROUGHT, CLIMATE CHANGE, & POVERTY
3-DAY ECO-CONFERENCE: NORTHERN CALIFORNIA PERMACULTURE CONVERGENCE
SAVE OUR WATER: GREYWATER AND RAINWATER POTENTIAL
MINIMIZING IMPACT: SUSTAINABLE LIFESTYLES AND SYSTEMS-THINKING
BE HERE NOW RETREAT
KEYS CREEK LAVENDER FARM
SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA
ON-SITE KEYNOTE PRESENTATION
- Includes one 60 Minute Presentation (30-60 Minute Interactive Talk with 20-30 Minutes of Q&A) on-site at a location of your choice.
- Can be recorded and shared internally with all employees.
- Includes PDF version of all the slides
- Can be emailed to everyone after the talk
- Can include One Self-Coaching Exercise
- We can pass this out to everyone in person and I can share a PDF for those who can’t make the LIVE talk.
- Includes one 30-60 Minute Online Webinar on the webinar platform of your choice.
- Intended for employees to access LIVE, but can also be recorded and sent out to all employees company wide
- Note: This webinar can be rolled out at any point and include any specific theme we’d like.
TOPIC & TITLE IDEAS
- The Secrets to Optimizing Your Mindset
- How to Leverage Passion & Use Your Health as a Powerful Asset
- Exceeding Your Goals with Habit Stacking
- Developing a Growth Mindset Habit Stacking 101
- Top 10 Ways to Benefit from Simplifying Your Life
- 5 Simple Sleep Hacks for Better Energy
- Top 10 Stress Management & Recovery Hacks.
- Systems Thinking and Design Applications for Field Work & Governance Models
- Wet Solutions for Drought, Climate Change, & Poverty
- The Magic of Trees: What Is Not Obvious
- The Networks & Economics of Trees & Mushrooms
- The Nexus of Human Development & Hydrological Cycles
- How Permaculture Applies to Every Day Life
- Explained: Ecosystem Services Review
- The Story of Doi Tung: From Desert, Drugs, & Militia to Reforestation, Regenerative Agriculture, & Economic Benefit
- Introduction to Biophilic & Sustainable Design: What is an Earthship?